We are currently looking for a Front-End Developer to join our office in Petrozavodsk!
As Front-End Developer at Valamis you will work closely with our solution, Valamis - Learning Experience Platform and with your colleagues worldwide. We will offer you interesting and challenging tasks in an international atmosphere. At Valamis we have a great variety of customers from Phillips-Medisize to Amadeus.
You will maintain the front-end part of the new functionality on React JS, including adaptive markup and support legacy front-end implemented on MarionetteJS.
What are we looking for in our new colleague?
From the technical side:
- You are familiar with front-end development
- You already have experience in adaptive markup
- You are familiar with object-oriented programming (OOP) principles
- You are familiar with basic programming patterns
- You are familiar with React JS
- You already have experience in writing scalable code
- You are familiar with Git
It will be an advantage if:
- You are familiar with webpack
- You are familiar with Node.js
- You are familiar with Typescript
- You are familiar with MobX
- You are familiar with Docker
- You have good social skills and you enjoy sharing knowledge with your colleagues
- You believe in teamwork and you are a responsible team member
- You also enjoy working independently and making decisions based on your knowledge and experience
- You are able to communicate in English well
We support you in your development in many ways. For example, we have our own mentoring program and our own learning environment. In addition, we have team lunches every now and then with technology and solution-oriented topics. We also support you in your career path. Leadership as a Service (LaaS) -model is actively in use at Valamis, which enables employees to book services related to development, everyday work, and wellbeing whenever needed.
For us, it is highly important that it feels good to work at Valamis. We are known from our Nordic work culture where we value, trust and care for each other. We also do trips and have different events together. Check out our Instagram or website to get to know more about working at Valamis. And if you want to know a little bit about your future colleagues, take a look at Evgeny’s story here.
Your future workplace will be located in the heart of Petrozavodsk. The application period will end on February 8, but please don’t hesitate to send us your application right away, as we will make decisions as soon as we find the right person for the job. Please add your salary expectations to the application. For more information contact Anna Rykusova, tel. +79214533350.
Valamis Inc. is an internationally growing digital learning company specialized in delivering digital learning solutions for large organizations. Our headquarters is located in Finland, the education capital of the world. We believe that new learning methods combined with the right technology are the key when helping organizations prepare for the future way of working. We have 200 employees worldwide, who are driven by our values: responsibility, sense of community, development and customer focus. As your possible future employer, we hope you find these values important to you as well.
Subscribe to Job Watch
Be the first to know about upcoming opportunities to work at Valamis