Would you like to work in a global company with interesting and challenging software development tasks? We are looking for an Integration Developer to join our office in Petrozavodsk!
As a part of our global product development team you will work in close cooperation with your colleagues in the Netherlands, Finland and from your office in Petrozavodsk. You’ll collaborate with your global team to define requirements and complete integration development in the Valamis learning experience platform.
Your responsibility is to design, implement and test different types of integrations to transfer e.g. user data, learning content and learning records between our platform and other systems with high stability and security.
What are we looking for in our new colleague?
From the technical side:
- You already have hands-on experience in software development
- You are familiar with developing in JVM ecosystem, APIs, JSON and ETL
- You are able to participate in technical planning discussions with internal and external parties
- You have working experience from an Agile development environment
- You have ability to document requirements in JIRA and Confluence, and familiar with unit testing
- You are familiar with or ready to learn Scala, Kafka and Kubernetes
Familiarity with DevOps approach and microservice architecture is considered a benefit.
- You believe in teamwork and are able to work in a team efficiently
- You have good social skills - good verbal and written communication is required
- You are self-motivated, able to work independently and you have a proactive approach to work
- You have good time management skills and you are good at prioritizing tasks
- You are efficient in making decisions based on your knowledge and experience
- You are able to help and coach your colleagues and you enjoy sharing your knowledge with them
- You enjoy learning and developing your skills and knowledge
- You are able to delegate tasks to others if the situation requires.
We support you in your development in many ways. For example, we have our own mentoring program and our own electronic learning environment. In addition, we have team lunches every now and then with technology and solution-oriented topics. We also support you in your career path. Leadership as a Service (LaaS) -model is actively in use at Valamis, which enables employees to book services related to development, everyday work, and wellbeing whenever needed.
For us, it is highly important that it feels good to work at Valamis. We are known from our Nordic work culture where we value, trust and care for each other. We also do trips and have different events together. Check out our Instagram or website to get to know more about working at Valamis. And if you want to know a little bit about your future colleagues, take a look at Evgeny’s story here.
Your future workplace will be located in the heart of Petrozavodsk. The application period will end on July 2nd, but please don’t hesitate to send us your application right away, as we will make decisions as soon as we find the right person for the job. Please add your salary expectations to the application.
For more information contact Anna Rykusova, tel. +79214533350, email@example.com
Valamis Group Oy (former Arcusys Oy) is an internationally growing digital learning company specialized in delivering digital learning solutions for large organizations. Our headquarters is located in Finland, the education capital of the world. We believe that new learning methods combined with the right technology are the key when helping organizations prepare for the future way of working. We have 220 employees worldwide, who are driven by our values: responsibility, sense of community, development and customer focus. As your possible future employer, we hope you find these values important to you also.
Subscribe to Job Watch
Be the first to know about upcoming opportunities to work at Valamis