Junior Project Lead
Valamis Benelux B.V. is currently looking for a Junior Project Lead to join our office located in Amsterdam. In this role, the Junior Project Lead will be responsible for managing the customer life cycle together with more experienced Project Managers. The customer life cycle includes all the steps the customer goes through when interacting with Valamis´ employees.
The main goal for Junior Project Lead is to foster customer loyalty through high-quality interactions at each step of the customer journey. The Junior Project Lead works closely with various organizational functions and client account stakeholders to ensure consistent project delivery quality and to identify and facilitate remediation of quality issues if they arise.
As a Junior Project Lead, your responsibilities are to:
- Help with the coordination of internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of the project deliveries
- Help with the monitoring that projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Ensure technical feasibility together with other employees
- Make sure that all the aims and quality standards of the project are met
- Communication with the client
- Forecast invoicing per customer according to Valamis procedures
- Seek actively ways to sales opportunities among current customers
- Maintain project and customer documentation
- Guarantee value for the customer together with all other Valamis employees
Qualifications of the Junior Project Lead:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Some experience about managing project work, for example during studies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
- Able to explain and guide clients through technical issues
- Ability to deal with changing priorities
- Good problem-solving skills, and attention to details
- Good negotiator, positive attitude, self-initiative
- Effective time management and ability to utilize resources
- Inquisitive when faced with new challenges and technologies, is not afraid to ask questions
In addition, we offer you
A great chance to put your skills to use and increase your professional competencies with a variety of project leading tasks with wonderful colleagues. Valamis (former Arcusys) has been recognized as the 7th best workplace in Europe (Great Place to Work 2016). At Valamis you’ll have opportunities for education and training, and great possibilities within a growing, global organization. We offer you a flexible working environment and an easy-going, non-bureaucratic organizational culture. Find us on Instagram and get a feel for our organizational culture.
Please leave your application in English before January 29th at 9 p.m.
Valamis Group is an internationally growing IT company specialized in the digitalization of learning. In addition, we also have strong knowledge in proactive analytics, professional IT-services, and IT solutions. We have over 200 employees worldwide, who are driven by our values: responsibility, sense of community, development and customer focus. As your possible future employer, we hope you find these values important to you as well.
Subscribe to Job Watch
Be the first to know about upcoming opportunities to work at Valamis