Junior Sales Executive
We are looking for a Junior Sales Executive that can show new customers the value of our digital learning solutions. You will actively look for new sales opportunities and build close relationships with potential customers. As a Junior Sales Executive, you offer solutions for learning & development based on our technology targeted for large enterprises.
As a Junior Sales Executive, you will be part of a dynamic, global sales team, consisting of 15 members across the United States and Europe. Your geographic focus area will be Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The work happens mostly remotely, so you can be located anywhere in the Rhein-Main area in Germany.
As a Junior Sales Executive, your responsibilities are:
- Generating leads through inbound and outbound sales
- Arranging appointments with potential customers
- Participating in customer/marketing events
- Producing customer surveys and customer presentations
- Preparing proposals in co-operation with the sales team
- To proactively assess, clarify, and validate potential customer needs on an ongoing basis
Qualifications of the Junior Sales Executive:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience selling software solutions
- Excellent written and verbal professional communications skills in German
- Ability to write fluent and grammatically correct text
- Precise way of working
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint)
- Familiar with CRM solutions
- Familiar with digital learning
- Ability to identify opportunities related to digital learning
- Superior problem-solving skills, and attention to details
- Positive attitude, self-initiative
- Good time management skills and the ability to utilize resources
- Self-driven, motivated, and determined to proactively seek for new tasks and challenges
- Inquisitive when faced with new challenges and technologies, is not afraid to ask questions
In addition, we offer you
A great chance to put your skills to use and increase your professional competencies with a variety of sales tasks with wonderful colleagues. Valamis (former Arcusys) has been recognized as the 7th best workplace in Europe (Great Place to Work 2016). At Valamis you’ll have opportunities for education and training, and great possibilities within a growing, global organization. We offer you a flexible working environment and an easy-going, non-bureaucratic organizational culture. Find us on Instagram and get a feel for our organizational culture.
Please leave your application before the 29th of January 2021.
Valamis Group is an internationally growing IT company specialized in the digitalization of learning. In addition, we also have strong knowledge in proactive analytics, professional IT-services, and IT solutions. We have over 200 employees worldwide, who are driven by our values: responsibility, sense of community, development and customer focus. As your possible future employer, we hope you find these values important to you as well.
Subscribe to Job Watch
Be the first to know about upcoming opportunities to work at Valamis