Valamis Benelux B.V. is currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our office located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Valamis Group Ltd is an internationally growing digital learning company specialized in delivering digital learning solutions for large organizations. Our headquarters is located in Finland, in the education capital of the world. We believe that new learning methods combined with the right technology are the key when helping organizations prepare for the future way of working.
Our motto is ”think global, act local”. This means that in your daily work you will be executing global corporate and marketing strategies, but we also need to target our marketing locally in order to reach our target audience. That’s where we think you can help us to make the difference.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Marketing communication responsibilities, that is explained more detailed hereafter, in the Benelux markets. The responsibilities include some marketing tasks also in the UK market (and possibly other markets too).
- Working in close cooperation with the marketing & communications team (team located in Finland, the US, Germany, and Russia) to generate sales leads, nurture prospects, and support and nurture existing customers.
- Creating online and offline marketing campaigns, including creating relevant content for specific industries and buyer profiles, using social media and marketing automation tool to target the content to the desired audience, and converting the leads to the sales team
- Working with visual marketing designer to ensure that all marketing activities are inline with the brand guidelines.
- Talking to the local media and creating ideas for articles with the marketing and communications team.
- Organizing events including the invitation process, ordering and shipping materials, organizing and branding our booth, promoting our solutions onsite, handling media relations, taking care of after-marketing activities and following up results.
- Keeping control of campaign schedules and budgets.
- Measuring results and fulfilling KPIs with Google tools and the marketing automation tool.
- Managing the third party relationships with preferred vendors.
- Keeping close contact with the local sales team and marketing & communications team, and providing an update on the progress of marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred major in Marketing) or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Native or native-like in Dutch, excellent written and spoken English
- Customer-oriented way of thinking, a positive attitude, self-initiative and flexibility
- Effective time management
- Self-driven, motivated, and determined to proactively seek new ideas and solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Competence in a fast-paced working environment, ability to meet simultaneously critical deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Open to new challenges, and not afraid to ask questions
We offer you
A great chance to put your skills to use and increase your professional competencies with a variety of marketing communications tasks with wonderful colleagues in an international workplace. Valamis has been recognized as the 7th best workplace in Europe (Great Place to Work 2016, at the time we were called Arcusys) and at Valamis you’ll have opportunities for education and training, and great possibilities to grow professionally in an international organization. We offer you a flexible working environment, the possibility of paid vacation, and an easy-going, non-bureaucratic organizational culture. Find us on Instagram (#HelloValamis) and get a feel for our organizational culture.
More information about the job from Head of Marketing Nea Kolmonen, phone +358 (0)400 254 410. Please leave your application by December 17th at 9 p.m.
Marketing Coordinator will be based on Amsterdam, Barbara Strozzilaan 201.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Wellness programmes
- Subsidised commuter solution
- Casual dress
- Company events & social hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Experience: Marketing, 2 years (Required)
Subscribe to Job Watch
Be the first to know about upcoming opportunities to work at Valamis