We are currently looking for a Product Designer to join our office in Petrozavodsk!
Valamis is an internationally growing IT company specialized in the digitalization of learning. We have over 220 employees worldwide. Our headquarter is in Finland. The company values and working practices are rooted in the Finnish and western working cultures. We care deeply about creating great user experiences for our customers all around the world. We are looking for a product designer to join us and help reach our vision.
As a Product Designer in our office in Petrozavodsk, you will be working with 50+ local colleagues and with colleagues worldwide.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Designing consumer-grade UX and UI solutions under the direction of the Design Team.
- Supporting needs for design with customer cases, sales and other internal stakeholders.
- Interacting directly with our customers, testing hypotheses, validating business problems, use cases and proposed design solutions.
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team of developers, product managers, learning experts and other designers in order to build the best possible design solutions within the constraints of the business and scaling our design systems.
- Delivering a great, end-to-end user experience for all customers, from tech-savvy power users to less advanced, small-scale operators.
What are we looking for in our new colleague?
- You already have experience in designing consumer-grade UX and UI solutions
- You can either be a junior product designer or a middle/senior level designer confidently working the product design process end-to-end
- You are passionate about the designing digital product to meet customer requirements and exceed them.
- You are able to communicate in English well.
- You have good social skills, and you enjoy sharing knowledge with your colleagues
- You believe in teamwork, and you are a responsible team member
It will be an advantage if you have experience designing for cloud-based/SaaS digital products and Enterprise applications
We support you in your development in many ways. For example, we have our own mentoring program and our own electronic learning environment. In addition, we have team lunches every now and then with technology and solution-oriented topics. We also support you in your career path. Leadership as a Service (LaaS) -model is actively in use at Valamis, which enables employees to book services related to development, everyday work, and wellbeing whenever needed.
For us, it is highly important that it feels good to work at Valamis. We are known from our Nordic work culture where we value, trust and care for each other. We also do trips and have different events together. Check out our Instagram to get to know more about working at Valamis. And if you want to know a little bit about your future colleagues, take a look at Evgeny’s story here.
Your future workplace will be located in the heart of Petrozavodsk. The application period will end on June 28th, but please don’t hesitate to send us your application right away, as we will make decisions as soon as we find the right person for the job.
Please provide your portfolio and add your salary expectations to the application. For more information contact Anna Rykusova, tel. +79214533350.
Subscribe to Job Watch
Be the first to know about upcoming opportunities to work at Valamis