Project Manager, Digital Learning
Project Manager, Digital Learning
Boston, MA full-time
Valamis Group is an internationally growing software company specialized in the digitalization of learning. Our headquarters is located in Finland, which has one of the best education systems in the world. We believe that new learning methods combined with the right technology are the key when helping organizations prepare for the future way of working.
Valamis Inc is currently looking for a Project Manager to join our office located in Boston MA. In this role, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing the customer life cycle, which includes all the steps the customer goes through when interacting with Valamis´ employees. The main goal for Project Manager is to foster customer loyalty through high-quality interactions at each step of the customer journey. The Project Manager works closely with various organizational functions and client account stakeholders to ensure consistent project delivery quality and to identify and facilitate remediation of quality issues if they arise.
As a Project Manager, your responsibilities are to:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of project deliveries
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Ensure technical feasibility together with other employees
- Make sure that all the aims and quality standards of the project are met
- Ensure resource availability and allocation with other Valamis employees
- Manage the relationship with the client and solve possible conflicts with clients
- Monitor the profitability of the specific project and customer relationship
- Perform risk management to minimize delivery risks
- Forecast invoicing per customer according to Valamis procedures
- Seek actively ways to sales opportunities among current customers
- Maintain comprehensive project and customer documentation
- Guarantee value for the customer together with all other Valamis employees
Qualifications of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of work experience in the field of Digital Learning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to explain and guide clients through technical issues
- Past experience in Management and leadership positions, managing dispersed and/or remote teams
- Ability to deal with changing priorities to complete tasks in a short period of time
- Superior problem-solving skills, and attention to details
- Good negotiator, positive attitude, self-initiative
- Effective time management and ability to utilize resources
- Inquisitive when faced with new challenges and technologies, is not afraid to ask questions
In addition, we offer you
A great chance to put your skills to use and increase your professional competencies with a variety of project management and managerial tasks with wonderful colleagues. Valamis (formerly Arcusys) has been recognized as the 7th best workplace in Europe (Great Place to Work 2016) and at Valamis you’ll have opportunities for education and training, and great possibilities within a growing, global organization. We offer you a flexible working environment, the possibility of paid vacation, and an easy-going, non-bureaucratic organizational culture. Find us on Instagram and get a feel for our organizational culture (#HelloValamis).
Please leave your application before March 1st 9 p.m.
Nothing in this job description restricts the management's right to assign or reassign at any time duties and responsibilities related to this job. We are not able to sponsor the Visa process.
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedules
Subscribe to Job Watch
Be the first to know about upcoming opportunities to work at Valamis