Quality Assurance Specialist (Manual Testing)
Our team is growing and now we are looking for QA Specialist (Manual Testing) to join our office in Jaipur.
What are we looking for in our new colleague?
From the technical side:
- At least 2 years of experience of manual testing
- Good skills in testing concepts
- Experience in Quality Assurance methodologies and Agile Testing
- Maintain, setup, design, and configure software test environments
- Ability to read requirements in JIRA and translate to test cases
- Ability to write test cases with using different test techniques
- Hands-on experience of using tooling for Test Case Management, Defect Management and Task Management (JIRA experience is preferred)
Also it will be beneficial if:
- You have good social skills and you enjoy sharing your knowledge with your colleagues
- You believe in teamwork and you are a responsible team member
- You also enjoy working independently and making decisions based on your knowledge and experience
- In work projects, you can see the whole picture as well as the fine details.
- Some experience in test automation
- Some experience in performance testing
- Some experience in security testing
We support you in your development in many ways. For example, we have our own mentoring program and our own digital learning environment. We also support you in your career path. Read more about the different ways we support your development from this blog: How Valamis Supports and Encourages Employees to Learn.
For us, it is highly important that it feels good to work at Valamis. We are known for our Scandinavian work culture where we value, trust and care for each other. We also do trips and have different events together. Check out our Instagram profile or website to get to know more about working at Valamis. And if you want to know a little bit about your future colleagues, take a look at Matti's story here.
The application period will end on January 20th 2022, but please don't hesitate to send us your application right away, as we will make decisions as soon as we will find the right person for the job. Please add your salary expectations to the application. For more information contact Aditi Mehta, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valamis Group Oy (former Arcusys Oy) is an internationally growing digital learning company specialized in delivering digital learning solutions for large organizations. Our headquarters is located in Finland, the education capital of the world. We believe that new learning methods combined with the right technology are the key when helping organizations prepare for the future way of working. We have 230 employees worldwide, who are driven by our values: responsibility, sense of community, development and customer focus. As your possible future employer, we hope you find these values important to you also.
Subscribe to Job Watch
Be the first to know about upcoming opportunities to work at Valamis