Sales Development Representative (Digital Learning)
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) that actively looks for new sales opportunities and builds relationships with potential customers. As a Sales Development Representative, you offer solutions for learning & development based on our technology targeted for large enterprises.
As an SDR, you will be part of a dynamic, global sales team, consisting of 13 members across the United States and Europe. Your geographic focus area will be Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
As our SDR, your responsibilities are:
- Generating leads through inbound and outbound sales
- To arrange appointments with potential customers
- Participating in customer/marketing events
- Producing customer surveys and customer presentations
- Preparing proposals in cooperation with the sales team
- To proactively assess, clarify, and validate potential customer needs on an ongoing basis
Qualifications of the Sales Development Representative:
- Studies from Business, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal professional communications skills in German
- Ability to write fluent and grammatically correct text
- Fluent English is required
- Precise way of working
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to identify opportunities related to digital learning
- Good problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Positive attitude, self-initiative
- Inquisitive when faced with new challenges and technologies, is not afraid to ask questions
We support you in your development in many ways. For example, we have our mentoring program and our digital learning environment. In addition, we have team lunches now and then with technology and solution-oriented topics. From this blog article, you can read how we as a company support our employees to learn and develop.
Because the well-being and development of our employees are really important to us, we use the Humbol software that helps employees and supervisors have more meaningful conversations regularly. This way, we can support you in your career path.
The application period will end on July 8th, but please don’t hesitate to leave the application right away (in English), as we will make decisions as soon as we find the right person for the job. Please add your salary expectations to the application.
Valamis Group Oy is an international technology company specializing in cloud-based digital learning solutions that empower organizations to solve their challenges with transformative learning experiences. We have 190 employees, whose daily work is guided by our values, sense of community, development, responsibility, and customer orientation. As your possible future employer, we hope you find these values important to you also. Founded in 2003, Valamis is headquartered in Finland and maintains offices in 7 countries around the world.