In this role, you will work closely with our solution, Valamis Learning Solution, and with your colleagues worldwide. We will offer you interesting and challenging tasks in an international atmosphere. At Valamis we have a great variety of customers from Sverok to Amadeus and HJK.
Your responsibility is to design, implement and test different types of integrations to transfer e.g. user data, learning content and learning records between our platform and other systems with high stability and security.
We are looking for an employee who:
From the technical side:
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in software development
- Experience of developing in JVM ecosystem and experience with multiple APIs, multiple file formats (e.g. JSON) and ETL
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Ability to participate in technical planning discussions with internal and external parties
- Working experience from an Agile development environment
- Ability to document requirements in JIRA and Confluence etc. and to develop automated tests.
Familiarity with DevOps approach is considered a benefit. Also Kafka, Kubernetes and Scala skills are beneficial in this role.
- You believe in teamwork and are able to work in a team efficiently.
- You have good social skills - good verbal and written communication is required.
- You are self-motivated, able to work independently and you have a proactive approach to work.
- You enjoy learning and developing your skills and knowledge as well as sharing your knowledge with others.
We support you in your development in many ways. For example, we have our own mentoring program and our own digital learning environment. In addition, we have team lunches every now and then with technology and solution-oriented topics. From this blog article, you can read how we as a company support our employees to learn and develop.
Because the well-being and development of our employees is really important to us, we use the Humbol software that helps employees and supervisors have more meaningful conversations regularly. This way, we are able to support you in your career path.
Enjoying work is also important to us. We use traditional employment benefits with lunch, sports, and culture benefits, but in addition to these, e.g. we organize joint events and trips, offer comprehensive health insurance, and get employer-sponsored massages once a month. If you want to know a little bit about your future colleagues, take a look at Jari’s career story: From cleaning to coding DJ in a screaming choir.
You can also explore our corporate culture through Instagram.
Your future workplace is located in Jaipur. The application period ends on the 25th of August 2022 but apply for the place immediately, as we will fill the position once the right person is found. Please include your salary request in your application. For more information contact Aditi Mehta, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valamis Group Oy is an international technology company specializing in cloud-based digital learning solutions that empower organisations to solve their challenges with transformative learning experiences. We have 190 employees, whose daily work is guided by our values, sense of community, development, responsibility, and customer orientation. As your possible future employer, we hope you find these values important to you also. Founded in 2003, Valamis is headquartered in Finland and maintains offices around the world.