Valamis LXP 4.18 Release Notes
Valamis LXP 4.18 is released! Here’s the rundown of the improvements.
- Users will no longer see recommended learning paths if they don't meet the skill prerequisites for them. For this to work, go to Preferences and select Consider skill level requirements.
- Messages are now supported in the Translation editor, allowing you to customize the texts and localizations.
- Clicking on a Form learning goal in My Learning Paths will now open it in a new tab.
- Lesson Manager settings are now split into several tabs:
- Main - for the general settings
- Categories - for categorization-related settings
- Evaluation - for the settings related to grading
- Metadata - an extra tab available for special cases that use services with metadata
- Cleared up texts for passing scores: in Lesson Studio the passing score setting is related to automatic completion, while the one in Lesson Manager defines the passing score for manual grading.