Valamis LXP 4.21 Release Notes
We're proud to announce the new Valamis LXP version 4.21! This update provides quality-of-life improvements to Invitation links, Assignments, and Evaluations, as well as various bug fixes.
Invitation Links improvements
- New Preferences have been added to Invitation links.
- The first one allows filtering the link list to only show links from the current course, instead of the whole environment.
- The second setting toggles links to open only on the current course. Turn it on, if you have display issues with the redirect dialog for invitation links, which is shown before the actual link is opened.
- Creation dates will now be displayed in the general table.
- Organization structure is now better reflected in member lists. An organization administrator, as an instructor, will only see members from their organizations and sub-organizations.
- Added feedback to the file uploading process to improve user experience, e.g. file size alerts or lost connection.
- Learning path grades will now be visible to learners. Don’t forget to use Learner mode in Preferences if that instance of the Evaluations tool is supposed to be shown to non-instructor users.
- Fixed an issue with users not being able to send requests to a restricted course in some cases.
- Fixed issues with "Failed" messages when creating a Learning Path.
- Fixed an issue with waitlist info being shown on a Training Event that doesn't support queues.