Valamis LXP 4.9 Release Notes
Valamis LXP 4.9 has been released!
It includes new features, like Invitation Links, new notifications for eCommerce, and Training events improvements.
A new feature called Invitation Links provides the opportunity to create “vouchers” to send out to users in the form a link to the learning content.
Once the user clicks on that link, they become a member of a learning path, training event, or a course.
A manager will see a list of users, who have accepted the link.
A user with the role of a Link Manager will be able to create and manage such links.
Creating an invitation link
- Click on the corresponding button.
- Choose a Learning Path, Course or Event to link to.
- Link name will be copied from the title, or you can create a custom one.
- Set a number of invitations. That number will be reserved from the content’s seat limit if it’s set.
- Save it.
Payment order notification
We’ve implemented new email notifications for confirming several order statuses.
There are 3 cases for notifications:
- Order successfully paid
- Order successfully refunded
- Order failed
Link to order details is provided in a notification.
Training events improvements
You can no longer remove members of other organizations from your training event, nor see their information.