In this case study, we will introduce you to Helmes, a custom software developer of core business systems that supports more than 500 global enterprise businesses. Since Helmes’ focus is being a “people business, not a software business,” they successfully implemented the Valamis Complete Learning Solution into their learning and development strategy to reinforce the company’s commitment to helping individual growth. By working in partnership with Valamis, Helmes was able to solve their three biggest challenges:
- Replacing an ageing in-house learning system that was unable to accommodate different learning formats, topics, and audiences;
- Supporting the learning needs of a global workforce in ways that allow every individual to hone their expertise;
- Developing a learning ecosystem focused on autonomy that offers flexibility to choose learning experiences needed to support individual growth.
Download this case study to learn from a real example of how this company, in partnership with Valamis, used change agility to:
- Improve Talent Retention: Learn how Helmes’ L&D strategy, supported by the Valamis platform, contributes to technology talent retention, with an average length of employment longer than four years.
- Support Employee Growth & Development: Gain insights into how Helmes’ strategy resulted in 82% of employees agreeing with the statement, “I am given opportunities to develop skills relevant to my interests.”
- Enable Change Management: Explore the key aspect of Helmes’ learning and development strategy with their “Growth Mountains” philosophy.
- Increase Employee Satisfaction: Discover the positive impact of Helmes’ L&D activities on employee satisfaction, as 77% of employees reported a favourable opinion in a 2021 survey, and 78% agreed that “Helmes is a great company for me to grow.”
For more of our case studies check out here