How do you build a customer-centric end-to-end learning solution? Where do you begin when looking for a technology enabler, how do you build a set of criteria and find a solution for your people? How do you implement and rollout a solution to reach your results?
In this case study, we introduce XP Inc., a high-growth investment management company from Brazil that successfully selected, implemented, and achieved record results in employee engagement by building an end-to-end learning ecosystem that puts their customer at the core.
Download this case study to receive a real example of how a company used change agility and learning to:
- Democratize Learning: All employees have access to learning and can learn from each other.
- Build Learner Autonomy: People can choose what, when and how they want to learn.
- Personalize Recommendations: Tailored recommendations to help employees improve performance, based on their skill gaps and interests.
- Leverage Synchronous and Asynchronous Learning: Aligned with XP’s remote-first, hybrid and flexible new way of working.
- Creating and sharing content: Employees can easily create new content to upskill and train their teams on new products, as well as to share knowledge more broadly aligned with their areas of expertise.
For more of our case studies check out https://www.valamis.com/customers or find the web version of this case here.