This is a time of epic challenges, not just in our reaction to events, but in how we lay the foundations that enable our organisation to flex, adapt in a world of continuing existential threats and seize the moment of rapidly changing opportunities.
In this webinar Janne Hietala, Chief Visionary Officer at Valamis and David Perring, Director of Research at Fosway Group explore:
- The DNA of the high performing teams of tomorrow and how the pandemic is a catalyst for change
- Organisational maturity – what are the tipping points for accelerating your organisation’s evolution and what is the role of HR-OD and L&D and what they can do to mobilise commitment
- The importance of leveraging intelligence – harnessing individual skills, diversity and team dynamics to create adaptive teams that deliver high performing organisations
- Practical steps in your 30, 60, 90, 180-day action plan
- Your tech choices – understanding what technology you need to make high performing teams and organisations a reality in today’s world
Broadcasted on: 23rd of September 2020