Creating learning for the new world of work
The changing work environment over the past few months has dramatically changed the learning environment. Every day, learning professionals are asking questions like how can we add value? How do we make smart use of technology? How do we work with an increasingly digital work culture? Every day, we are making decisions to adapt to the new world of work whilst shaping and future-proofing their own roles within it.
Since April 8th, many learning professionals around the globe have joined live streams with learning analyst Laura Overton and Valamis’s account director Tom Ridley to discuss how to respond to daily challenges. Join Laura and Tom on this webinar as they synthesize the effective and practical advice that was shared to help us build foundations for the future.
Watch the webinar and learn:
- How to drive value in a challenging work environment
- How to simplify your learning technology decisions
- How to connect with your struggling workforce
- How to build solid foundations for a thriving digital learning culture
- Watch our live stream Q&A recording where we answer questions we did not have time to answer in the webinar
Broadcasted on: 14th May 2020