Digital Transformation Forum Amsterdam
The Digital Journey of Innovation and Learning in Organizations, June 28th
We are proud to present our keynote speaker Dr. Charles Camarda, a NASA astronaut and Senior Advisor of Innovation, who will be taking you to a space journey and share his perspective on digital transformation of learning in the 21st Century
Other event highlights:
- Inspirational Customer Cases: HEMA and Copernicus
- Digital Transformation of Learning, what possibilities it brings?
- Experts to guide you in your digital transformation journey
- Please register now to secure a seat. Seats are limited -
80 percent of employees do not have the skills needed for their current and future roles, stated Gartner in 2018. Also according to PwC’s latest CEO survey, 38 percent of CEOs globally say they’re extremely concerned about the availability of key skills as a threat to business growth.
To meet the promise of this age, mid-career upskilling and transition must be a critical focus for both companies and individuals now, says PwC. In order to keep the workforce skilled and attract new talent, organizations need to invest in continuous learning and development.
The Digital Transformation Forum Amsterdam will give answers on how to create a culture for learning and innovation, enable better information change and knowledge management, as well as some practical use cases on the latest employee engagement and learning experience platforms.
9:30 am Coffee and Registration
- 10:00 am Welcome, Chris Göbel
- 10:10 am Inspiring Keynote: How NASA handles the Workforce transformation, Dr. Charles Camarda
- 11:00 am Digital Transformation of Learning, Janne Hietala
11:30 am Break
- 11:45 am HEMA Case, Kasper Mönnich
- 12:15 pm Copernicus Climate Change Service, Anna Ghelli
- 12:45 pm How to Facilitate Your Digital Transformation, Ruud Kluivers
1:15 pm Lunch & Networking
Barbara Strozzilaan 201
1083 HN Amsterdam
If this is not the perfect location and date: The Digital Transformation Forum will take place also on 27th of June in Brussels. More information can be found here.