Supercharge Your Employer Brand with Learning and Development
In the time of “the great resignation”, recruiting top talent for your organisation can be a challenging task. It is important to pay attention to how an organisation is seen from both current and future employees’ perspectives. An employer brand consists of external and internal actions to attract and keep employees. It includes sharing company’s values, culture and personality openly – and more often also highlighting the development possibilities. Since employees today have growth mindset learning and development have become a crucial part of attracting employees.
In this webinar, Sam Neo, Employer Branding Consultant, and Jari Järvelä, CVO Valamis, will answer:
- Why is Employer Branding so important?
- What are the different drivers for Employer Branding?
- How can an organisation start building its employer brand?
- How can the learning and development team contribute towards the employer brand?
- What are the tangible examples of learning and development tools impacting the employer brand?
- How can you drive your employer brand both for new and current employees?
Broadcasted on: Wednesday 23rd of March 2022
Duration: 1 hour