Deliver a Modern Workplace Learning Experience - "The Art of the Possible"
The new year is starting to provide some light at the end of the tunnel, and we all need to be thinking about how we power our organisations in 2021.
Learning professionals need to consider the lessons learned from 2020; which changes implemented as a result of the pandemic should we adopt indefinitely, and which changes should we ditch to help accelerate the success of our organisations?
In this webinar, Jari Järvelä from Valamis and David Perring from Fosway Group explore ideas, research, realities and examples of how to execute great modern learning experiences that will help us answer the challenges and opportunities of the future.
- How the research, trends and realities of execution (e.g. changes in work, costs, data) are shaping learning?
- Which changes in L&D have had the biggest impact in 2020 and which opportunities have been missed?
- What should we prioritize in L&D in 2021?
- How do you create a modern learning experience?
- Explore the “Art of the Possible” – from delivering learning to executing high value transformations
Broadcasted on: 24th of February 2021
Duration: 1 h